Offering Ayurvedic Bodywork and Complementary Therapies Classes
NEW 2022 CLASSES JUST ADDED!
• MARMA CHIKITSA (Energetic Points)
• ABHYANGA (Ayurvedic Warm Oil Massage)
• PINDA SWEDA / POTALI (Herbal Fomentation)
• KATI BASTI (Warm Oil Treatment)
• GARSHANA (Silk Glove Massage)
• SHIROABHYANGA (Traditional Head Massage)
• SHIRODHARA (Warm Oil Over Head)
• AROMATHERAPY FOR BODYWORKERS
Ayurveda, a sister science of yoga, is the ancient system of medicine that originated in India over five thousand years ago. The literal translation of Ayurveda is “the knowledge of life”, which means that this ancient science provides a practical and logical approach to living in harmony with elements of nature.
Meet The Instructor
Jeannie Faulkner is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Yoga Teacher and a Certified Ayurveda Therapist.
She has over 15 years of teaching bodywork and Ayurveda and has a real passion to share this ancient knowledge, while keeping her classes approachable and interesting.